Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form 5558, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form 5558 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our Assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form 5558 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form 5558 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing when to file Form 5558
Today I'd like to discuss a recent comment letter that aspas government affairs committee submitted to the Internal Revenue Service with regard to the new IRS form 5558 form 5558 is used to extend the filing deadline of the form 5500 as well as form 5330 which is used to pay an excise tax on a prohibited transaction back in 2021 the IRS amended the rules so that a signature is not required when filing form 5558 to extend the due date of form 5500 as I said that began in 2021 however since that time as we all know the form 5500 has moved to a mandatory electronic filing procedures as a result of that change form SSA which used to be a schedule to the form 5500 has now been removed from the 5500 form and has been made a separate IRS form form 8955 dash SS a the reason for the change is that form SSA is used to report participants who separated with a deferred vested benefit and it includes their social security number and so since the 5500 form is now available electronically on the internet the government did not want those social security numbers to be available on the internet and so it was moved to an IRS form the concern of the comment letter is that the recently revised extension form the form 5558 now requires a signature for the purpose of extending this new 8955 dash SS a form a signature is not required for the 5500 but it is now required for this 8955 SS a which previously when it was part of the 5500 was a extended in the same way as the 5500 and so the Aspen government affairs committee believes strongly that the same policies that applied to repealing the signature requirement for the form 5500 extension as was provided in 2021 should be applied to the new form 89 55 s sa that's the thrust of the comment letter keep in mind the new form 89 55 s sa does have in a transitional rule and extended deadline for filing for the 2021 and some of the 2021 plan years I'd recommend to you looking at our a spa ASAP that was released the summer it was number 11 dash 25 it goes in the greater detail about the new form 85 dash SSI and we'll keep you apprised of further developments as they come to our attention in the future.