Award-winning PDF software
2017 8955-ssa instructions Form: What You Should Know
Form 8955-SSA forms are also available as downloadable Excel files.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form 5558, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form 5558 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form 5558 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form 5558 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.
FAQ - 2023 form 8955-ssa instructions
When did form 8955-SSA start?
Rolled out in 2023. Form 8955- SSA was required for the 2023 and 2023 plan years by the later of January 17, 2023. or the due date that applies to the plan's 2023 Form 5500 filing. It's currently required to be filed on paper because, to date, there is no SSA-approved software for electronic filing.
How do I file a 5500 extension?
Use Form 5558 to apply for a one-time extension of time to file the Form 5500 series, Form 8955-SSA, or Form 5330. most recent version of this Form 5558 should always be used. For example, this Form 5558 (Rev. September 2023. should be used instead of the August 2023 version or any other prior version.
Do I need to file 8955-SSA?
Who must file Form 8955-SSA? The plan sponsor must file Form 8955-SSA if it is required to file Form 5500 and has at least one participant who has terminated from employment that is still owed a vested benefit.
What is reported on form 8955-SSA?
In general, information about the deferred vested retirement benefit of a plan participant must be reported on the Form 8955-SSA filed for the plan year in which the participant completes the second of two consecutive 1-year breaks in service.